Come be a part of our wonderful journey. Get the opportunity to make a difference to thousands of lives with your professional contributions. Empower yourself with the multifaceted work environment and get the chance to be a part of a workforce united towards one common cause of ‘bettering’ life across the globe.
Location: SEZ Sachin, Surat
Education: B.Pharm Only
Experiece: 1-2 Years
1. To receive the dispensed materials from Stores and check weight as per BMRs / BPRs.
2. To fill the BMRs / BPRs as per the stages of Production along with the operation.
3. To maintain the Equipment Usage / cleaning log book.
4. To follow GDP in recording the data in BMRs / BPRs and log records.
5. To take the line clearance from QA in case of Product / Batch change over.
6. To take planning for packing from Department Head and implementation the same with prior preparations.
7. To indent packing material and receive the same from the Stores on BPR.
8. To handover finished goods to BSR along with the FGTN properly filled.
9. To perform and supervision all manufacturing activities related to dispensing, granulation, blending, compression and coating under the GMP practice.
10. To reconcile the packing materials and Raw Materials and complete the BMRs / BPRs with all the details entered including yields.
11. To maintain the daily temperature and humidity monitoring, pressure differential record.
12. To ensure availability of Raw Material / Packing Material as per schedule by coordinating with Stores and QC.
13. To resolve small technical problems occurs while processing of product in production.
14. To ensure proper output from every machine and each operation.
15. To ensure cleanliness and avoid contamination and cross contamination.
16. To ensure proper segregation of material with status label at respective stage.
17. To order stereos as per production planning and/or BPR.
18. Co ordinate with QA / Engineering department at the time of equipment qualification activity.
19. To do batch creation in ERP system as per production planning.
20. To send requisition to QA for issuance of BMRs /BPRs.
21. To intimate IPQA for In process Sampling.
22. To report any deviation and Non Compliance to IPQA and Production Manager.
23. To participate in Qualification and Validation Activity.
24. To perform routine calibration as per Calibration Schedule and maintain the records.
25. To prepare Daily Production Report.
26. The above responsibility can be revised by HOD / management person at given time and shall be followed training of responsibility or any additional responsibility.
No of Opening: 1