Come be a part of our wonderful journey. Get the opportunity to make a difference to thousands of lives with your professional contributions. Empower yourself with the multifaceted work environment and get the chance to be a part of a workforce united towards one common cause of ‘bettering’ life across the globe.
No of Opening: 1
Job location: Sachin, Surat, Gujarat
Job Type: Full time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
Qualification: B. Pharm
- To receive the dispensed materials from Stores and check weight as per BMRs / BPRs.
- To fill the BMRs / BPRs as per the stages of Production along with the operation.
- To maintain the Equipment Usage / cleaning log book.
- To follow GDP in recording the data in BMRs / BPRs and log records.
- To take the line clearance from QA in case of Product / Batch change over.
- To take planning for packing from Department Head and implementation the same with prior preparations.
- To indent packing material and receive the same from the Stores on BPR.
- To handover finished goods to BSR along with the FGTN properly filled.
- To perform and supervision all manufacturing activities related to dispensing, granulation, blending, compression and coating under the GMP practice.
- To reconcile the packing materials and Raw Materials and complete the BMRs / BPRs with all the details entered including yields.
- To maintain the daily temperature and humidity monitoring, pressure differential record.
- To ensure availability of Raw Material / Packing Material as per schedule by coordinating with Stores and QC.
- To resolve small technical problems occurs while processing of product in production.
- To ensure proper output from every machine and each operation.
- To ensure cleanliness and avoid contamination and cross contamination.
- To ensure proper segregation of material with status label at respective stage.
- To order stereos as per production planning and/or BPR.
- Co ordinate with QA / Engineering department at the time of equipment qualification activity.
- To do batch creation in ERP system as per production planning.
- To send requisition to QA for issuance of BMRs /BPRs.
- To intimate IPQA for In process Sampling.
- To report any deviation and Non Compliance to IPQA and Production Manager.
- To participate in Qualification and Validation Activity.
- To perform routine calibration as per Calibration Schedule and maintain the records.
- To prepare Daily Production Report.
- The above responsibility can be revised by HOD / management person at given time and shall be followed training of responsibility or any additional responsibility.